Friday, March 18, 2011

They're flowering!

Baby's Breath in one of the pots that I planted Christmas gift tags in.


These flowers have been growing in two places that I tip out my tubs of water after making paper. It could be a coincidence, but I think they might be Chinese Houses which are in my flower seed mix. I'm not really a flower expert though!
I can't believe it, they have started to flower! I went away for a few weeks and lost a lot of my seedlings, but a few of them survived and have started flowering beautiful baby's breath flowers. Just in time for a market I am doing next weekend, the Upwey Grassroots Community Market which is just down the hill from my house. Hopefully I can get some designs to put on my cards by then! If you're in the area on Saturday make sure you stop by between 9am and 2pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment